Southern Corsica offers unparalleled sunshine in mainland France, dazzling sunsets and landscapes, unforgettable experiences... In short, a certain art of living. And to experience it as it should be, Immobilière Sperone offers to put its long experience in prestigious real estate at your service.
Find all our properties, villas and apartments, available for rental in Southern Corsica.
Why open the door of Immobilière Sperone?
For almost 30 years, our real estate agency has specialized in the sale and rental of exceptional properties. At the private domain of Sperone, located in the extreme south of Corsica, we support future tenants in their search for a luxury villa for their seasonal rental.
Our strength lies in the seriousness we take in selecting the different properties available for rental: these properties must above all correspond to our image and a certain art of living. They must offer high-level equipment and services (swimming pools, panoramic views, decoration, quiet location, out of sight, etc.), in order to satisfy a high-end clientele.
The selection of each of the residences offered for rental goes much further than the professionalism and qualification required. Motivation is essential, as much as demand, intransigence and... love of a land.
To do so, we visit all our properties in detail and photograph them ourselves so that you are sufficiently informed in advance and can direct you to the product that will emerge among all the others.
We are particularly attentive to your needs, in order to be able to satisfy them.
Are you tempted by a stay in South-Corsica this summer? Contact us, we will definitely find what you are looking for.
Coming to Corsica-du-Sud, the pros
Apart from the sun and the sea, South Corsica offers many assets which could tip the scales when choosing the destination for your next vacation. Among these advantages, we can notably list the following:
- It's good (even hot) in all seasons. Southern Corsica has the advantage of having a Mediterranean climate, that is to say that it is hot and dry in summer, and rather mild in winter, a period when temperatures are around 15°C;
- It is a region easily accessible by plane: Figari international airport is located around twenty kilometers from Bonifacio and Porto-Vecchio by plane, and the Ajaccio region also has an airport open to national and international traffic;
- You can easily connect to the different towns of South Corsica. Indeed, only around thirty kilometers separate Bonifacio from Porto-Vecchio, and the two towns are each around 2.5 hours by car from Ajaccio. This is important, especially for tourists who like to wander around and visit various places during their vacation: by renting a car, they will take a few turns from one cultural site to another;
- It is possible to admire sumptuous landscapes. We will not teach you anything by telling you that Corsica offers exceptional panoramas and splendid viewpoints over the Mediterranean basin: it is not innocently that the Greeks in antiquity baptized it “Kallisté”, the more beautiful... Nevertheless, and this is all more the case at the southern tip of Southern Corsica, where we can observe in the distance - notably from one of our villas in the Sperone estate - the Lavezzi Islands or Sardinia, Italian twin of Corsica;
- There are many activities to do there, whether you are in the Bonifacio region or the Ajaccio region. Indeed, South Corsica is the ideal place to practice water sports (boating, windsurfing, catamaran, stand-up paddle, canoeing, and many others), observing the diversity of the seabed , hike in the countryside, try canyoning, climb to the mountain lakes…
- There are sumptuous beaches there, from Ajaccio to Porto-Vecchio via Bonifacio and Porticcio. Although they are all different, what they have in common is that they are a feast for the eyes, between white sand and shimmering shades of turquoise. Special mention for Palombaggia, which is favored by many tourists and islanders...
- Nature is omnipresent... But above all magnificent! This is what you will be able to see during the different land activities offered in South Corsica: the maquis, with its vegetation, its scents and its colors, offers a real experience of disconnection. We feel cut off from the world, finally in contact with the elements. We think in particular of the artificial lake of Ospedale, in the middle of a forest of pine and beech trees, which offers those who go there an enchanting break;
- The cultural, historical and religious heritage is infinitely rich. As we walk along, we retrace the history of Corsica, and we discover the way in which it has built its identity over the ages. Archaeological site of Filitosa, Genoese towers on the coast, citadel and vertiginous staircase of the King of Aragon in Bonifacio or defensive bastion in Porto-Vecchio... It's difficult to list everything as there are so many places to visit;
- The food is good there. Extra-fresh seafood, charcuterie, fresh or matured goat or sheep cheeses, meat stews, sun-kissed vegetables and cuisine with Mediterranean accents, myrtle or chestnut liqueurs... The specialties of Southern Corsica are delicious, and know how to conquer the taste buds of tourists, whether French or from abroad;
- You are welcome there. Have you perhaps already heard of Corsican hospitality? This word is not a legend. In Corsica, we are proud of our territory, committed to respecting this centuries-old environment, and it is with pleasure that we will introduce you to it.
Organize an event or get married in Corsica
A birthday under the sun, a wedding with your feet in the water or a crazy bachelor/bachelorette party in Corsica, do you dream of it? This dream can come true! Immobilière Sperone offers luxury villas, ideally located and able to accommodate many people.
The opportunity to live – and provide your guests with – a unique and unforgettable experience in our magnificent region.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any request, we will be happy to answer your questions about the properties we have available for rental for this type of event.